Saturday, June 30, 2007


I'm getting behind on my posts......And I was doing so good for a little while there! I finished this book on Tuesday and of course liked it - Stuart Woods is an all-time favorite of mine! This was a quick read and very enjoyable - sometimes it's nice to take a break from heavy, emotional stories. I think I mentioned in an earlier post that this was the 2nd book for the main character "Ed Eagle". The first time I read about that character was in Santa Fe Rules, which as I stated I read a long time ago - didn't really matter that it was so long ago. It was definitely a "who-done-it". Lots of twists and exciting to see if they'd come out on top. If you haven't picked up Stuart Woods before - you should! This will be my last post here for about two weeks as we leave tomorrow until the 15th. But I bet I'll have lots to post when I get back......

No comments: