Tuesday, June 19, 2007



I can't believe it, I stayed up until 2 am to finish this book last night (or this morning). And then of course I laid there thinking about it until sunrise. Imagine waking up one day and finding out your whole life is a lie. It was very interesting how the story played out. It wasn't the complete ending I had expected - I loved the shocker at the end. She really has a way of changing the course of her story right at the end. It was most excellent. I'm having a hard time finding her books at the used book stores, I'll have to hit a couple of other ones too. I did find this at Target the other day - but $12.00 is too much to spend on a book! I guess I need to search online too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about the Library? I sign up for books I want and it does not take long. Free is good!

Anonymous said...

Or here is a link for free books:
http://www.friedbeef.com/2007/04/09/best-places-to-get-free-books-the-ultimate-guide/

Sheesha said...

Yes the library - I think my dad might have mentioned that a time or two. I've tried that before but my problem is that I want to keep the book because I like it so much and I can't share it with others if it's not mine.....Crazy I know. I'll check out the link - thanks for that! And when I buy the book new/used I think of it as planning for my future. Because, maybe in 20 years I'll want to read it again....?

Anonymous said...

I have recently come to the conclusion that I won't read the book again...but I still hold on to some...speaking of sharing...please pass the Jodi Picoult books to me??? You have me hooked...BUT...not sure I can keep taking the ends that keep you awake to dawn thinking...as if I don't have enough to think about!!!