Wednesday, June 13, 2007


This was an interesting enough book. It was a book that had two story lines, though neither really relating to the other. One storyline was a historical fiction - happening back in the late 1800's. The other more present day with the main character researching the first storyline for a photographic story she's doing for a magazine. And the ending was just sad and left me with the feeling of why? I guess when I think back now dysfunction comes to mind. Not a very interesting topic. It wasn't heavy with emotions - I shed not one tear - just a bizarre story. Okay - moving on..... This was also made into a motion picture back in '02?! Huh?....

1 comment:

Shannon said...

OK, I read Light on Snow by this author - AMAZING!!!! I would love to borrow this book, I love this author! Have you read A Wedding in December (also by the author)?