Sunday, June 10, 2007




Here is a book I finished a month or so ago. I really liked it. It had a lot of funny parts to it. Some to make you blush and some to make you cry. Not a big boohoo cry book. It was really more comical than anything. Just a crazy storyline. The main character was a wee bit neurotic. It was a book about mother/daughter relationships, friendships, etc. But she was a great friend and super mother. Connie took chances and came out on top for sure! I'll recommend the book to you if you don't embarrass easily.....I read another one of her books called "Annie Freeman's Traveling Funeral" and it was really good as well. I started "The Elegant Gathering of Snow" but put it down and haven't finished it. I'll have to drag it out again and see about finishing it. It was a strange book, maybe I'll start over and get through it - must not have been in the mood to finish it before - if I remember correctly it was slow and just didn't grab me into it. But I'll try again!.....

No comments: