Sunday, July 22, 2007



Awww.....Finally! I can't remember now when I read 11 but I'm so glad to continue the story. I may have to check 13 out from the library as I did 10. I just don't think I can wait until next summer to read 13 in paperback - when it just came out in hardback......

This is a great (light) series. The Stephanie Plum saga if you may. A bit unrealistic, which is fine. I think the thing I enjoy the most from this series is the fact that I have a smile on my face nearly the entire time I'm reading it. If you haven't started these books you should - and you have to start from the beginning (One for the money). The author, Janet Evanovich has a great website also, to stay on top of the action if you need to. She has even starting having contests to name the next books. She has some books that she wrote years ago as well that she is reprinting. I've read them all I believe - the Full Series - Full House, Full Tilt, Full Speed, Full Blast, Full Bloom, Full Scoop, and Metro Girl, Motor Mouth, Manhunt, The Rocky Road to Romance, Love Overboard.....too many to name I realize. But I have them should you want to read them!

No comments: