Monday, June 11, 2007



Stuart Woods is another one of my favorite authors. They are always easy to get into. I have a handful of books that I've started over the past month or so and have struggled getting into them. So I was looking for something I knew I'd get into and just happened to find this older book at Costco right before Memorial Weekend. I have a short list of his books that are older ones that I haven't tracked down just yet. From his list of books it appears I've only got two more to find: Run Before the Wind and Deep Lie. I enjoy these books mostly because they are series. He writes the Stone Barrington series and the Holly Barker series, which are both really good - always some excitement! And now he has gone back to some older books and started two new ones - the Will Lee and Ed Eagle series. The Ed Eagle series is very new and starts with Santa Fe Rules which may be the very first book I ever read of his in the early 90's. It looks like the second book came out this past fall so I'll wait for it in paperback. And the newest Stone Barrington book just came out a few months ago so I'll have a longer wait...... A couple of my favorites of his are Under the Lake and Palindrome. I've not read a bad book from him and can always count on him grabbing my attention!

No comments: