Thursday, June 28, 2007





Here is a book I finished on Sunday. It was another great read by James Patterson. It was the (5th) in a series and I've enjoyed all of them so far. I wonder sometimes when reading books in series if the writer will be able to keep the anticipation going! While I'm enjoying reading this series I'm not stalking the shelves waiting for it to come out like others that I read - like the fact that Janet Evanovich's "Twelve Sharp" was released on June 19th......

But this book like the others have always had the mystery of "who done it", which I really like - because I like to guess and see if I'm right at the end! Which I have to say in this book I was tricked towards the end as it ended up with two different bad guys I guess you could say. The 6th book is out now in hardback, I guess this time next year I'll be reading it......

No comments: