Tuesday, July 24, 2007



Another great book.....I had fun on vacation just grabbing the next book. Of course it's going to take me a while to get them up here. This was a very British book to read. And they say the darnest things. Every thing is bloody this, and bloody that. What does that mean anyway? It was funny in a way and then sometimes irritating. I was reading the sentences out loud a couple of times to my sister and we'd laugh a bit - thinking of course why? I picked up another book right after this one and it was written the same way, so I put it back down again - I couldn't do two in a row that way. I forget now who the author was on that one. My sister has read some of Jane Green's other books and she's promised to pass on to me. So we'll see how I like the other ones. I really liked how this book played out.

No comments: