Thursday, April 26, 2007






This was a great book. Right down to the last sentence. This is a new author for me and the second book of hers I've read. And I've enjoyed both books and am looking forward to reading more of hers. She really writes well. The books reflect a lot of research - you can tell in her writing that she has really immersed herself into it. Both books I've read have been about difficult social story lines. This book had lots of characters with a long history in a small town. And the more you read the more you realized they were all woven together. Although I have to say it was the very last paragraph that did it for me. Throughout the book I kept saying to myself what about that and wondering why it was not brought up as a possibility. And there at the very end it spelled it all out there for you in a single sentence! I'll throw myself out there and give it 5 stars!

2 comments:

Kitty said...

This is also one of Erin's favorite authors. I have a couple of her books that Erin gave me but I have not had a chance to start them. Your review makes me want to go home and read! Thanks. Also, in your profile you forgot that you are also a niece!

Sheesha said...

How right you are - I'll fix that! And thanks for stopping by!...