Tuesday, March 13, 2007





This morning I finished True Believer and just loved it....And then I finished At First Sight a couple hours later! I only discovered Nicholas Sparks this past summer when my sister gave me "The Wedding" to read. Of course I couldn't start reading that without going back and reading "The Notebook". I had not done that as I'd seen the movie - which I loved. I'm always so disappointed when I do that, this was definitely the exception. Actually I guess it's the other way around, the movie is always a disappointment when you've read the book! Again - not in this instance. So I've now read all of his books and have to say he's a favorite for me. His books are so easy to slip into. For me True Believer was fun to read as it had a sequel in At First Sight. I enjoy sequels for that reason - you get the rest of the story. I'm anxiously awaiting the release of Twelve Sharp from Janet Evanovich for the same reason - coming June '07! Yeah!

So the rest of the story...I have to say I was surprised and a little miffed with the ending. Not what I was expecting. At First Sight had me in tears at the end. Though they were mixed tears - full of sadness and joy. I'd absolutely recommend them! And I've already started The Sunday List of Dreams....

No comments: