Thursday, April 26, 2007






Now this was an absolutely great book! Wow what a story line! Jodi Picoult is a great author. This was the first book I read of hers and I'm hooked! This was a truly touching story. It's a story about a 13 year old girl who wants to be medically emancipated from her parents. The story is very well written and could be your neighbor. I really felt like I was there living it with them. It was definitely an emotional book. So have your Kleenex handy! The author really gave you viewpoints from all around - all of the characters weighed in. I love the detail that she includes in her writing - it really helps get you immersed into the book. I'm going out there again with the 5 stars. I lent this to my sister immediately and hope she's enjoying it as I did...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok...I boohooed...and hated the ending...but loved reading it!