Tuesday, March 6, 2007



I just came home from the Chiropractor and found myself sitting in the car reading the last few pages of this book by Anita Shreve. I just bought the book at Costco a week or so ago and thought it was a new book. But it turns out it's actually a book she wrote back in 1989, her first novel. Which I think is interesting because I read The Pilot's Wife years ago and didn't care for it that much. Maybe I should try it again. This book was good. It's hard to recommend a book that has a difficult story line. It wasn't graphic in anyway, just a difficult story. And of course the ending was wonderful and that's a great thing. That's what I think about now that I've finished the book. Actually wanting the rest of the story. So when a book grabs you that way I think it's safe to say it was a good one...

No comments: