Wednesday, August 22, 2007



Here is an all-time favorite author of mine. I think I have all of her books. I fly through them and just love them. And this one did not disappoint me! It was a real "who done it" and twisted all around! Just a great over all book. I started reading her books years ago when my mother-in-law handed me one after she'd read it. And I've been hooked ever since. They are all suspense books. But she does have a couple different series of books that she writes. I think the Beaumont ones are my favorite. They are all based in Seattle, and I think they piqued my interest as my sister-in-law was living there at the time. And actually the Brady series are all about Joanna Brady, Cochise County Sheriff in Arizona - my Aunt Kitty should be reading them or maybe they are a little to close to home (or maybe she already has?).....I've read a couple that were pretty graphic and a little scary. But all in all I just enjoy her books - they are comfortable to me....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will given them a try. I like books with stories in locations that I am familiar with.