Thursday, February 22, 2007





I just finished reading this book by Lisa See and it really left me with a feeling of appreciation. It was a book about friendship but also about a very different culture. I learned so much from this book that I had no idea ever existed. There were many parts of it that were incredibly cruel, yet is was continually passed down to each generation. I had a hard time in the beginning because there was so much I didn't understand. And then when I got about a 1/3 of the way into it I couldn't put it down. I'd recommend you read it. I'll give it a 4.5 on a scale of 1 - 5, 5 being best!

1 comment:

Steven said...

Comments...you wanted comments. OK, but I have to say that I'm not a fan of black. It's these old eyes I'm sure. And some housekeeping issues. Your links to your blog and Shannon's are to the Profiles and not the blogs themselves. Unless you wanted them that way. And last...you have Comments limited to Bloggers only, no anonymous one.

OK, that's enough critical commenting. I DO like the blog! Keep it up...And more photos. You have a great camera and an artistic eye. A great combo...